today will mark the first day I haven’t watched ‘skins’ since a week ago… I am reluctantly studying for a math exam, and doing a bunch of meaningless projects teachers assign at the end of the year. kinda crucial i get back to studying, because i suck at math. wish me luck. hoping my A.D.D. doesn’t get the best of me tonight.
2 art projects
1 long ass math study guide
1 stupid drivers ed project
1 math cheat sheet
thank god for music… Say Anything & Metric will be getting me through tonight. with demi lovato playing in the background… thanks to maria.
1.The first character I fell in love with: Chris and Maxxie.
2. The character I never expected to love as much I do now: Sid, Jal, Cassie
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Katie and Emily. PANDORA and her stupid hair! Michelle. Anwar.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Tony
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: JJ
6. The character I would shag anytime: Sid.Tony.Maxxie (if he was straight). Freddy.
7. The character I want to be like: cassie.she knows how to be a bitch with out you even realizing it until later. brain ninja for sure.
8. The character I’d slap: JJ. Anwar (for screwing that crazy chick!). michelle. Sid (because he can be so clueless!). Freddy. Cook. That creepy girl that was obsessed with maxxie. PANDORA!… it think thats it.
9. A pairing that I love: Jal/Chris!!!! Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddy
10. A pairing that I hate: Thomas/Pandora, Anwar/Creepy Girl, Cook/Effy
11. Favourite character: Chris… and Sid because chris died.
12. My three favourite characters: Sid, Cassie, Chris
13. My three least favourite characters: Pandora , Creepy Girl, Anwar (for being such a dumbass)
14. Which character I am most like: Jal, before she got knocked up. or cassie in the early episodes, minus the anorexia because she was pretty awkward, its relateable.